Thursday, November 4, 2010

November

I literally get on my computer every day and see my blog tab at the top and think to myself, "maybe I should blog today". But do I ever? NO. I don't know what it is but most days I just don't have anything to share or just don't feel like it. But these past few days I have really felt the need to REALLY do this. No more waiting a month for the next post. Now, I don't have a lot of time right now so I will keep it short and simple. I have so much running through my mind that I want to write about that has happened recently but I will save that for tonight!

for now..IT'S NOVEMBER!!! 

I know it's only been 4 days but I love November...just like I love almost every other month. It's the month where there is still football games and basketball is starting. It's the month (or this year at least) where the sweaters and coats and boots are finally starting to be a daily occurrence. It's the month of THANKSGIVING and family. It's the month when Christmas decorations start appearing everywhere! 

I feel like this is a lame post and can't wait to do something else tonight, something special. so get ready. 

P.S. The new Jason Aldean cd, "My Kinda Party" came out on Tuesday and of course I am obsessed. I just love him! If you haven't already, get the cd! RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment