Thursday, February 3, 2011

Confessions.

-I just judged a girl solely on her pictures on Facebook. (OUT OF CONTROL) I struggle a lot with judging people literally by their pictures... I don't mean to be judgmental and I honestly hate being like that but I can't help it. It's one of those things that you see and it instantly makes you mad. I'm not even friends with this person, nor have I ever spoken two words to them but let me tell you, they rub me the wrong way. Maybe I'm completely off base with this one and being extremely selfish and unkind but I can't help it. Sorry

-I parked on the grass a couple of hours ago because I'm too lazy to keep driving around looking for a spot.  I don't even care if I get a ticket...bring it on Campus Security!!!

-I thoroughly enjoy finding new blogs and finding all about people's lives. Creeper? I know. I judge myself on that one sometimes, but hey, if you don't want people to read it don't post it online. Its simple. And everybody I follow already has about a million followers so I'm not the only one out there ;)

That's about all for today folks. Just had a few things to get off my chest...pshh I'll still be talking about that first one tomorrow I'm sure. It irks me! Sorry to anyone who may be offended (I'm really not mean, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment