Wednesday, February 2, 2011

G'day Mates.

Today as I was watching Oprah's four episode trip to Australia, I fell even more in love with that beautiful country. Ever since I can remember I have been infatuated with Australia and everything about it. I've always wanted to go there and will one day. Mark my words. I vividly remember watching Survivor: Australia in second grade and loving it..AND I even had a friend (I considered her my best friend) back in Kindergarten and First grade from Australia...maybe that is why I love it so!
Let me show you some of the things I love about The Outback...




Alex O'Loughlin. Mmm hmm..this Aussie Hottie is climbing to the top of my favorites list. I first saw him in The Back Up Plan with Jennifer Lopez and fell in love. When I found out he was starring in the new Hawaii Five-O as a COP (my favorite) I was hooked. Youtube him and listen to that accent ;)


Mr. Mentalist himself, Simon Baker.
He is one gorgeous man and the fact that he's
Australian makes it even better!


Hugh Jackman. Voted People's Sexiest man
 alive last year, and plays a pretty hot Wolverine. Love







Oh Liam Hemsworth!! Besides the fact, you
dated Miley you're a winner in my book!
And finally, Australians Power Couple Keith and Nicole. 
two words: LOVE THEM. I have seen them a few times around town and
think they are so great. I've been obsessed with Keith since the first time
I heard his voice and have grown to love her over the years too. Fun fact:
Their second daughter Faith, who they kept a secret from the world until
recently was born on MY birthday. What a lucky girl!!


And check out this beauty: The Great Barrier Reef, if that doesn't make
you want to go to australia, I don't know WHAT will!



Happy Traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment