Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have had the best summer!



I think a lot of people these days don't realize how blessed they actually are. Often times I forget how important it is to have good people in your life. In my life, I have been so blessed to have the best family, friends, and second families. Without these people in my life to help guide me I don't know where I would be. Yes, I may not have put everyone that has influenced my life but several important ones are on here. This post is kind of a combination of "What I did this Summer"/"Some of my favorite people" because I can kill two birds with one stone. In a quick list before the pictures..my summer consisted of:

  • Hylake--Which I have no pictures of on here. Maybe later..
  • Two wonderful beach trips! One with friends, and one with the whole fam.
  • I was baptized on June 9th this summer. It was the best day ever.
  • Impact--Such an awesome experience being a counselor an sharing God with those younger than me. 
  • Center Hill Lake..family getaways and my best friends birthday partayy!
  • CMA fest.
  • Trip to the ATL with my 4 best friends (sister included :)--Six Flags and Braves!
  • Rock Island--cliff jumping, too much hiking, and climbing a waterfall :)
  • Random fun summer nights doing the Murfreesboro thing: Sonic, Bowling, and the usual Driving around.
  • The big election in which my Poppi was re-elected County Mayor! Wahooo!
  • Titan's Training Camp with my best friend and meeting my favorite Titan, Cortland Finnegan!



 

I have the best family ever







I have the best friends. End of story.











................................................................................................................



.........................................................................................................

I have the best "second families". :)

--And when all else fades, my soul will dance with you. WHERE THE LOVE LASTS FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment